At Kieu Hoang Winery, the health and safety of our guests, vendors and team members is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation globally through updates from local, state, and national officials. At this point, we are continuing to welcome guests to our tasting room and have implemented preventative measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Napa County Public Health Department.
Examples of our enhanced health and safety protocols are:
● Training for all team members on health and safety procedures
● Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
● Easy access to handwashing facilities for guests and team members
● Frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after tastings.
● End of event sanitation procedures for the entire venue
● Requesting guests and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
We are working closely with local health authorities and keeping abreast of all applicable health advisories.
Resources to Guests and Team Members
Your health and safety are important to us. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs, such as staying home when sick, washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following proper respiratory cough etiquette, avoiding close contact with people who are sick and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
We recommend everyone stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
● Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
● Public Health – Napa County https://www.countyofnapa.org/PublicHealth/